Please be informed that the main office in Makati City is on limited operations mostly to process payroll and provide customer feedback both to Client Companies and Managed Employees. Applications for SSS Salary loan can be submitted online while Cooperative Loan, and other company benefits will be limited at this […]
LSERV Corporation COVID-19 Advisory for all Managed Employees
March 16, 2020
To all LSERV Managed Employees:
Our utmost priority is your health and safety.
In support of the government’s efforts to prevent the spread of COVID – 19 and observing the recent advisories on community quarantine.
1. As a precautionary measure, all LSERV Managed Employees are directed to stay healthy and adopt strict hygiene:
- Cover the nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing;
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, or clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers;
- Avoid close contact with sick people;
- Increase body’s resistance by having adequate rest and at least eight (8) hours of sleep;
- Drink plenty of fluids;
- Eat nutritious food;
- Properly wear personal protective equipment (PPE), e.g. face masks, N95 respirators, gloves, at work, and properly dispose of these after use.
2. In the event that an employee is sick but is NOT suspected to have 2019-nCoV, the employee must take the following prudent measures to limit the spread of COMMUNICABLE diseases:
- Stay at home and keep away from crowds;
- Rest and take plenty of fluids;
- Practice personal hygiene;
- Seek appropriate medical care, especially when employee is weak, when fever is persistent and difficulty of breathing has started.
3. If an employee is suspected to be inflicted with 2019-nCoV, the employee shall be referred to the nearest medical facility for confirmation of infection, and shall be reported to the Department of Health. The DOH numbers are 8-711-1001 and 8-711-1002.
The modified/flexible work schedules as advised by our Clients that are released per Office/Division/Department and implemented in response to 2019-nCoV must be followed.
In the event of work suspension, LSERV shall adhere to DOLE Labor Advisory No. 9 and 11, whereby employees affected by the work suspension shall be on forced leave under a “no work, no pay” basis.
Please get in touch with your designated LSERV Project Coordinator, HR Supervisors or any LSERV personnel for any concerns.
We will provide you with regular updates as things progress in the coming days.
Stay safe everyone!