The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) recognized LSERV Corporation (LSERV) as an Outstanding Partner in the 2021 Outstanding BSP Stakeholders Appreciation Ceremony with the theme “Pagpupugay at Pagkilala…sa Gitna ng Hamon ng Pandemya.” The event was held via a Webex event last July 30, 2021 to recognize BSP’s Outstanding Partners […]
Notice of Stockholders’ Meeting (2021)
April 29, 2021
Please be informed that the 2021 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (ASM) of LSERV Corporation (the “Corporation”) will be held on 16 June 2021 at 10:00 a.m. via video conference using the ZOOM Application.
The Agenda of the Meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Certification of Notice and Quorum
- Reading and Approval of the Minutes of the Stockholders’ Meeting held on 12 August 2020
- Chief Operating Officer’s Report
- Approval of the Chief Operating Officer’s Report and the Audited Financial Statements as at 31 December 2020
- Ratification/Approval of the Acts of the Board of Directors and Management for the Year 2020
- Declaration and Distribution of Stock Dividends for the year 2020
- Election of Directors for the ensuing Year
- Appointment of External Auditors of the Corporation for the year 2021
Stockholders intending to attend the ASM through video conferencing must register by sending an e-mail to 2021ASM@lserv.com.ph on or before 17 May 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Kindly follow the procedure and comply with the requirements for the registration laid out in Annex “A” of this Notice.
Given the current circumstances, the Corporation will dispense with the physical attendance of stockholders at the meeting and will allow attendance only by remote communication and by voting in absentia or by proxy.
The election of directors shall be conducted using electronic ballots. All nominations for election of a director must be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors through the Chairman of the Board and the Corporate Secretary or Assistant Corporate Secretary at the Corporation’s principal office at the 21st Floor, Petron Megaplaza Bldg.,358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Brgy. Bel Air, Makati City, together with the nominee’s curriculum vitae on or before 17 May 2021. Links for the said electronic ballots shall be sent to the registered e-mail of the participating stockholders or proxies together with the meeting link for the Zoom video conference on 24 May 2021. The deadline for accomplishing the electronic ballots shall be on 9 June 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Atty. Grace G. Dela Cruz
Registration of Stockholders
In order to participate in the ASM, stockholders are required to register by notifying the Office of the Corporate Secretary or Assistant Corporate Secretary of their intention to participate in person or by proxy, in writing through e-mail at 2021ASM@lserv.com.ph. The deadline for registration is on 17 May 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
For validation purposes, the notification of the stockholder’s intention to participate should strictly contain the following information:
- For Individual Stockholders
- 1 valid government-issued ID
- A scanned copy of the front and back portions of the Stockholder’s valid government-issued ID
- The ID must contain his/her name, signature and photograph
- 2 Contact Information
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Mobile Number
- 1 valid government-issued ID
- For Stockholders who are co-owners of shares
- 1 Requirements under a.1 and a.2 of all Stockholders
- 2 Authorization Letter, for purposes of the election of directors
- A scanned copy of the notarized Secretary’s Certificate attesting to the authority of the representative to vote for and on behalf of the Corporate Stockholder.
- For Corporate Stockholders
- 1 Requirements indicated under a.1 and a.2 of the authorized representative
- 2 Notarized Secretary’s Certificate
- For Stockholders Represented by Proxy
- 1 Requirements indicated under a.1 and a.2 of the Stockholder
- 2 Requirements indicated under a.1 and a.2 of the Proxy
- 3 Duly Accomplished Proxy Form
- If the stockholder is unable to attend the meeting, he/she may designate his/her authorized representative or proxy by submitting a duly accomplished Proxy Form (the form for which is enclosed hereto) and the requirements indicated in d.1 and d.2 above (the “Proxy Documents”). The Proxy Form should be signed by the stockholder in wet ink or digitally/electronically.
- The duly accomplished Proxy Form and the other Proxy Documents must be sent by email to 2021ASM@lserv.com.ph, together with the requirements for registration for participation in the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting, on or before 17 May 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- A stockholder who fails to email the duly accomplished Proxy Form and other Proxy Documents on or before 17 May 2021 is allowed to submit the same until 9 June 2021, provided that the authorized representative or proxy of such stockholder has been duly registered as a participant in the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting, by (1) emailing the documents to 2021ASM@lserv.com.ph, or (2) by mailing or delivering the duly accomplished Proxy Form and other Proxy Documents to the Office of the Corporate Secretary or Assistant Corporate Secretary at either of the following addresses:
Corporate Secretary: Atty. Grace G. Dela Cruz
Mailing Address: Penthouse Liberty Center, 104 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Assistant Corporate Secretary: Atty. Cecilia M. Tuazon
Mailing Address: 21st Floor, Petron Megaplaza Bldg., 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Brgy. Bel Air, Makati City
- All Proxies received will be validated on 11 June 2021.
- Unvalidated Proxies will not be honored. Votes cast by unvalidated Proxies will not be counted.
All files must be in JPG or PDF format and must not exceed 5 MB.
A stockholder’s online registration cannot be completed if any of the mandatory requirements are not submitted.
Only stockholders who submitted the complete requirements thru the email provided above by 17 May 2021, 5:00 P.M., are entitled to participate in the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting of the Corporation.
Confirmation of Attendance
After the registration and validation, a confirmation e-mail shall be sent to the registered e-mail addresses of all participating stockholders or their proxies, on 24 May 2021.
The confirmation e-mail, among others, shall provide the following:
- Meeting link;
- Meeting password;
- Link to the electronic voting ballot; and
- Ballot number
In order to join the meeting, click on the meeting link and key in the password. Participating stockholders or proxies must log on to the meeting at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Only the stockholders who have successfully registered and have been validated shall be included in the computation of attendance in determining whether or not a quorum exists.
The entire meeting shall be recorded for future reference.
Voting For Election of Director
The votes of the stockholders for the election of directors may only be cast through electronic ballots duly accomplished on or before 9 June 2021 at 5:00 p.m. In order to cast votes through electronic ballot, click on the electronic ballot link provided in the confirmation e-mail and follow carefully the instructions provided in the electronic ballot. Electronic ballots accomplished after the cut-off time shall not be counted.
The nominees for election to the Board of Directors and their respective curriculum vitae will be sent to the registered e-mail of the participating stockholders together with the meeting link for the ZOOM video conference on 24 May 2021.
Other Matters for Shareholders’ Approval
The other matters for which approval of the stockholders is being sought, i.e. items III (Approval of the Minutes of the Stockholders’ Meeting held on 12 August 2020), V (Approval of the Chief Operating Officer’s Report and the Audited Financial Statements as at 31 December 2020), VI (Ratification/Approval of the Acts of the Board of Directors and Management for the Year 2019), VII (Declaration and Distribution of Stock Dividends for the year 2020) and IX (Appointment of External Auditors of the Corporation for the year 2021) will be taken up during the meeting on 16 June 2021.
Copies of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on 12 August 2020 and the Audited Financial Statements of the Corporation for and as of the period ended 31 December 2020 will be sent to the registered e-mail of the participating stockholders on 16 June 2021 by 8:00 a.m.
For any clarification on the registration or voting procedure, please call Atty. Cecilia M. Tuazon at (02) 8812-5576 or send an e-mail to 2021ASM@lserv.com.ph.
Each individual stockholder’s (or that of the corporate stockholder’s authorized representative) data will be collected, stored, processed and used exclusively for the purposes of the Annual Meeting of the stockholders. Personal information will be processed in accordance with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 and applicable regulations.